Terms and Conditions
A copy of our lease agreement will be supplied upon request.
Rules and Regulations
These are imposed for your protection, as well as the camp’s. Please see that all members of your group are made familiar with these rules and regulations.
- No pets
- No smoking inside ANY buildings
- No driving on grass or lawns, except in designated parking areas
- No climbing on table tops, roofs of buildings, or trees
- No entry into buildings not included in rental use
- Swimming/boating are only allowed during daylight hours and while qualified lifeguards provided by Camp Rockmont are on duty.
- Swim only in roped swimming area.
- All boaters must be good swimmers and wear life jackets; no more that 3 to a canoe.
- Obey all posted rules and regulations regarding swimming and boating.
- We are in a “residential” zoned area—bands and/or music must end by 11 p.m. on Sunday through Thursday and by midnight on Friday and Saturday.
- The legal drinking age for North Carolina is 21. It is your responsibility to see that this is enforced.
- Illegal drug use is prohibited.
- No firearms or fireworks
- Stable area and horses are off limits.
- Phone use is for local and collect calls only.
To discuss rates and availability for your group, contact our Director of Guest Services, Edward Leoshko, at 828-273-7366 or by email.